Lu sedang menerjah ke dalam blog AkuSiMisteri! Sila berpakaian SOPAN dan menutup aurat! Segala caci maki dan keji kejam hanya gua je yang buleh luahkan. Terimas...

Best view of this blog with Mozilla Firefox: resolution - 1024 x 768 pxls
Home | Mail | Yahoo!Messenger | Guest Book | Profil AkuSiMisteri | Dashboard

Sunday, April 19, 2009

This is the last one....:(

Yeah, this will be the last one.

Hope there is no regret/sorry for anyone..but deep inside my heart. Damn! 2 years! Yeah, it's been 2 years I spent my light life in this blog!!!!

But WHY????


YOU are the one who responsible to everything you did to MINE!!!!

YOU ARE THE ONE!!! no matter if my damn writings be the caused! But it still YOU the one should be blame for everything happened in my LOVELY blog!! THIS IS MY LOVE!!!

Why you take it from me...? How could you!!


So, that's it! This is my last breathe.. this is my last breathe of my blog...my LOVE...

You are the one!
Thanks...no more sorry...it's too LATE!

0 ketidak-puasan-hati: