Lu sedang menerjah ke dalam blog AkuSiMisteri! Sila berpakaian SOPAN dan menutup aurat! Segala caci maki dan keji kejam hanya gua je yang buleh luahkan. Terimas...

Best view of this blog with Mozilla Firefox: resolution - 1024 x 768 pxls
Home | Mail | Yahoo!Messenger | Guest Book | Profil AkuSiMisteri | Dashboard

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I hate myself~

That's all I can say. Since last night, I hate myself and so all my friends did (probably).

Please have my apologies. I am really sorry for what I have done to all of you and myself. Without my conscious, I already hurt many of people. Please forgive me, and I hope before I die all of you already forgive and accepted my apologies.

Thanks a lot for all of you who are very nice to me. But clearly, you all just can't understand me yet. Anyway, thanks for be my friends. Thanks a lot.



credit: all my beloved friends.


Sincerely regards and regret,
Hafiz

0 ketidak-puasan-hati: