Lu sedang menerjah ke dalam blog AkuSiMisteri! Sila berpakaian SOPAN dan menutup aurat! Segala caci maki dan keji kejam hanya gua je yang buleh luahkan. Terimas...

Best view of this blog with Mozilla Firefox: resolution - 1024 x 768 pxls
Home | Mail | Yahoo!Messenger | Guest Book | Profil AkuSiMisteri | Dashboard

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hari Bapa untuk Ayah

1st of all, I would like to remind myself that the father's day for me is every day, 24/7.. non-stop!


However, for today, I would like to wish a Happy Father's Day to my beloved Ayah..


You are my hero, moreover, Emak's hero which always with us, be a man in the family. Wish you a happy life, long live and may ALLAH bless you in every way you do/did..


Thanks for everything, and thanks to be my Ayah since over 20 years ago. You always be my hero, always in my heart.. every day I 'solat', you and Emak are always in my 'doa' because I love you both so much..



Happy Father's Day..




added|sentence: my Ayah is outstation lorr.. and I am not 'gaji' yet to give you some present(s) and so do you, right Ayah? Heh.. maybe we'll get some dinner together once you come home!

0 ketidak-puasan-hati: