Lu sedang menerjah ke dalam blog AkuSiMisteri! Sila berpakaian SOPAN dan menutup aurat! Segala caci maki dan keji kejam hanya gua je yang buleh luahkan. Terimas...

Best view of this blog with Mozilla Firefox: resolution - 1024 x 768 pxls
Home | Mail | Yahoo!Messenger | Guest Book | Profil AkuSiMisteri | Dashboard

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Re-brand

Assalamualaikum...

Dear all,

I've made up my mind and this is the decision.. as you can see, this is my new look of blog.. After a few month lost in my own life, here I re-brand my blog. And as you can read on the top of the header, I wrote down some philosophy which I got during my Induction Course couple weeks ago..

"..mencari semut HITAM di atas batu HITAM dalam malam gelap gelita yang kelam dan HITAM..."

what is that mean? Find it out yourself.. but this is some new phrase which can help people who understood the meaning to get the price...

Ok, then... Wait for my next action for this new brand blog!

see ya...


Regards,
hafiz

0 ketidak-puasan-hati: